The workshop learning about herbs and tea blends preparation is intended for those who would like to make their own delicious and medicinal herbal teas. At the workshop you will gain basic and in depth knowledge about tasty herbs and making of herbal tea blends. After this workshop, you will be able to cheer up your family, friends and yourself with delicious teas.
TOPICS OF THE WORKSHOP LEARNING ABOUT HERBS AND TEA BLENDS PREPARATION:
- Various delicious herbs, when they are used and how they are added to tea blends (identification of herbs with help of video projections)
- the base of making tea blends,
- which herbs have side effects and for whom are not suitable,
- which herbs are not suitable for everyday tea blends,
- herbs suitable for children,
- suitable and unsuitable herbs for pregnant women,
- practical examples of tea blends.
At the workshop we will also make practical design of tea blends for different occasions. Each blend we examine together and discuss additional options.
Each participant receives material with basic instructions.
Duration: about 2 hours.
Workshop is led by Monika and Tomaž Mulej
Contribution: presumably EUR 40 (depending on location and organizer)
The price for organisations is negotiable.